WRITING 2017 International Calligraphy Symposium How to Register:
1. Download the registration form and fill it in electronically (or print, write and scan) and email it to Mayumi Kuga:
- Email: kuga◎j-laf.org (Please replace ◎ with @)
- Email subject: Symposium Registration
Please use ‘Symposium Registration’ in your Email Subject field. This will generate an automatic reply.
- The registration will commence on 1st March 2017 at 22:00 Japan time.
Once your ‘Symposium Registation’ Email is received, our system will automatically generate a reply. If you have not receive the reply from us straight away, then
please let us know at info◎j-laf.org (Please replace ◎ with @), but please specify the following information:
1) the date and time you sent the registration form,
2) your full name,
3) your email address when sending the form.
2. After your initial reply, we will then notify you of your allocated workshop and PayPal account.
3. After receiving this Email, you will have up to 48 hours to make your initial non-refundable deposit of ¥10,000 Japanese Yen via PayPal to secure your place on the workshop. Your registration will be completed with payment of deposit.
4. With regards to the remainder of the payment, please wait for a reminder from us. We will contact you individually in the beginning of April.
* The initial deposit is non-refundable. However, in the event of cancellation of the Symposium, we will refund all course fees and deposits.
* Please be sure to choose not only the 1st choice but the 2nd one as well in the column of “Select Workshop”.
* Ewan Clayton’s ‘Painted Letter’ class has already been fully booked.
To access the registration form, please click here (PDF):
To access the registration form, please click here (Excel):